Grand Getaways - Enraged Member Complaint

I made a monster mistake in the Bahamas and became a Grand Getaways member in 2011. After paying over four thousand dollars for this bogus "Vacation Club" I have not been able to find one bargain or advantage for a vacation that I can't get on Orbitz, Travelolcity, or Cheap Caribbean, etc, for less. Then I was "bullied" by a Grand Getaways "Senior Account Rep" (Pat Brokley) in May 2012 to "renew" my membership for $249.00 or "lose all my privileges, and forfeit my membership". For almost

two years I have tried to search for vacation discounts and found none. The Customer Service dept has never

called me back when I submit a "search request" This company is terrible. I want my entire investment

refunded! And if I get a reponse from GG please don't give me the "standard reply" of your bogus "price guarantee"! Why would I give you any more money?!

Review about: Vacation Club.

GRAND GETAWAYS, COAST TO COAST

Fort Pierce, Florida 1 comment

GRAND GETAWAYS, COAST TO COAST OUT OF SARASOTA....IN ONE HUMBLE MANS OPINION, DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!

AGENTS WILL NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND ARE VERY RUDE. I WAS UNABLE TO USE MY MEMBERSHIP AND ASKED THAT IT BE CANCELLED. THE AGENT I WAS SPEAKING WITH SAID HE WOULD NOT CANCEL IT UNTIL I GAVE HIM AN ANSWER AS TO WHY I DIDN'T USE THE MEMBERSHIP. MY ANSWER WAS THAT THE REASON WASN'T IMPORTANT JUST PLEASE DO AS I ASK......HE NEVER WOULD GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

HE STATED HE WOULD JUST CONTINUE TO CALL AT LEAST 5 TIMES A DAY!IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE OVER THE PHONE...OBVIOUSLY NOT IN FRONT OF YOU!

Comments

Quality_Assurance
Greenville, South Carolina, United States #584341

To whom it may concern,

I apologize that you had to encounter that type of behavior from our company.

Please email qualityassurance@gograndgetaways.com at your earliest convenience with your name and contact information so we may so help you.